Q3 2017 State of the Internet – Security Report
DDoS and web application attacks are on the rise again.
Gain insight into how the changing cybersecurity threat landscape can impact you and your organization with Akamai’s State of the Internet / Security report. Highlights of this quarter’s report include:
- Important trends in DDoS and web application attacks and attack vectors
- In-depth research on Fast Flux DNS networks and how to defend against them
- How a multi-organizational collaboration defeated the aggressive WireX Android botnet
- The continuing threat from the Mirai botnet and the Internet of Things
- Guest commentary from Chris Wysopal, Co-Founder and CTO of Veracode
The State of the Internet / Security report is designed to help businesses and governments make intelligent, strategic IT and cloud security decisions. The report provides analysis and research based on data from trillions of Internet transactions each day across Akamai’s global infrastructure and routed DDoS solution.