State of the Internet / Security
Report for Q4 2016
Gain insight into the latest distributed denial of service (DDoS) and web attacks in order to better inform your security decisions.
- Five botnets and the rise of 300+Gbps DDoS attacks
- Mirai malware’s birthdate revealed by scanning data
- DDoS attacks per target
- New types of reflection DDoS attacks
- Retailers that were targeted by web attacks over Thanksgiving
- Top source countries by region for web attacks
Get the full report now.
About the Report:
The State of the Internet / Security Report is designed to better enable businesses and governments to make intelligent, strategic IT and cloud security decisions. The report represents analysis and research based on data from trillions of Internet transactions each day, across Akamai’s global infrastructure and routed DDoS solution.