Webinar: State of the Internet Security Report: Q2 2016 Findings
Webinar recording now available
Akamai’s threat intelligence is unique because of the depth and breadth of Internet traffic we see on a daily basis. We carry traffic from the 30 largest media organisations, 100 of the world’s largest banks, and 96 of the top 100 online US retailers. This provides visibility into the disposition of both legitimate and malicious traffic around the globe and across industries. We analyse this information and share trends, observations, and findings in the State of the Internet Security report.
Join this webinar for an overview of the most important takeaways from our soon-to be released report.
- How and why application attacks have shifted by industry, moving away from hotel/travel and towards high tech
- Which country wins the gold medal for most sourced attacks
- An in-depth analysis of anonymisation: the use of proxies and VPN by threat actors
- A breakdown and description of the top bot types
- The nature, size, and tactics Akamai employed to mitigate the largest DDoS attack seen to date
Director of Security Product Marketing
Director of Product Marketing