Frost & Sullivan Analyst Findings:
Web Application Firewall Global Market Analysis
Research findings offer market perspective and a four-year web application firewall market overview.
What You’ll Learn
In Frost & Sullivan’s latest market analysis, get detailed insight into the web application firewall (WAF) marketplace and the challenges and key points organizations face when considering a vendor. The market analysis cites several key points regarding WAFs and vendors including:
- The need for organizations to recognize a rising threat level as web applications are particularly vulnerable entry points for malicious actors.
- The risk of security breaches and exploited vulnerabilities can “increase dramatically without a WAF deployment.”
- The evolution of WAF solutions beyond defending against the traditional Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP) Top 10 threats to keep with the increasingly sophisticated threat landscape.
- Competitive WAF solution vendors must excel at accuracy and scalability without loss of performance or application availability.
Download the market analysis for additional details, such as:
- The current market overview
- Key WAF market drivers through 2020
- Factors organizations should use to evaluate a prospective WAF vendor including overall security features and WAF accuracy
- Third-party vendor profile of Akamai