Leadership Forum Webinar
Exﬁltrators, and Hacktivists - What your Department Must Know in the New Era of Security Threats.
- New Era of Cyber Security Threats
- Hacktivists Targeting Your Organization
- DD4BC and the Danger Coming to Your Organization
- Leveraging the Cloud to Make Your Organization More Secure
- Securing the Unknown - Protecting Your Agency’s Infrastructure and Applications
- Where the Next Attack on Your Agency will Occur?
- Are you aware of the State of Internet Security?
- The Mobile Dilemma and Citizen Engagement - Slow and Unsecured Case Studies and Success Stories
This webinar was hosted by the Public Sector Technology Exchange (PSTE). The PSTE is an independent venue that hosts national thought leadership forums on the challenges of government, technology, and the citizen. PSTE events are open to the public and free to attend. This webinar panel was sponsored by Akamai.