Don't Let 4K UHD Traffic Overwhelm Your Infrastructure Capacity
Read the White Paper: A New Distribution Framework For a New Era in Broadband TV: 4K/UHD
As online video traffic surges to ever-greater volumes, the emergence of 4K UHD as the next generation in display resolution makes it clear that current modes of online video distribution will be inadequate to meet consumer expectations once 4K usage takes off.
No one understands the need to stay ahead of this curve better than Akamai, which led the development of a CDN infrastructure that has made video the force it is today.
Read our white paper: A New Distribution Framework For a New Era in Broadband TV: 4K/UHD to understand the drivers behind 4K UHD adoption and the preparations Akamai has made to accommodate this new reality.
In this report, you will learn about:
- The Global Expansion of 4K-Ready Connectivity
- The Accelerating Market Penetration of 4K UHD-TV Sets
- The Emergence of 4K UHD Content & Services
- Akamai's Preparations for Distribution in the 4K UHD Era
- The Essential Role of a Comprehensive Analytics Platform
- The True Dimensions of a 4K-Ready Ecosystem